I’m interested in going to Disneyland and was wondering what the details are of Star War Land, specifically when it opens?
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge opens on May 31st, 2019 at the Disneyland Resort. The new land will open phase one on that day and include the following attractions, shops and dining:
- Millennium Falcon: Smuggler’s Run – Attraction
- Savi’s Workshop – Handbuilt Lightsabers – Shop
- Droid Depot – Build Your Own Droid – Shop
- Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiques – Shop
- Black Spire Outfitters – Shop
- First Order Cargo – Shop
- Resistance Supply – Shop
- Creature Stall – Shop
- Toydarian Toymaker – Shop
- Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo – Dining
- Oga’s Cantina – Lounge/Quick Service Dining
- Milk Stand – Quick Service Dining
- Ronto Roasters – Quick Service Dining
- Kat Saka’s Kettle – Quick Service Dining
The second phase of Galaxy’s Edge will open later this year with no official date set. It will include the attraction Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.
Guests must have a reservation to enter Galaxy’s Edge between May 31st, 2019 and June 23rd, 2019. Guests will not be allowed into the land without a free reservation made at Disneyland.com. After June 23rd, 2019 guests will be able to enter assuming the land has not hit capacity. MaxPass will most likely be available starting June 24th, 2019. Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Walt Disney World opens August 29th, 2019.